- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup oil of choice
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350̊ F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together oil, molasses, and vanilla extract.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the oil, molasses, and vanilla. Use hands to mix until crumbly.
- Add the non-dairy milk and form a ball of dough.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar onto a clean surface and place the dough on top.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough to about ½” thickness.
- Cut the dough into squares, and gently transfer the squares to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Once done, allow the crackers to cool for at least 5 minutes. Eat them plain or top with toasted vegetarian marshmallows and dark chocolate for the perfect vegan s’more!