- 2 cups almonds
- 1½ cups raisins
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 (4-ounce) containers coconut milk yogurt*
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- One very ripe mango, minced and drained
*Not a raw ingredient
- To make Crust: Grind almonds in processor until fine. Add raisins, salt, and 1 Tablespoon agave. Blend until mixture is clumpy, adding more agave and 1 Tablespoon water if necessary.
- Press Crust mixture into a pie plate, small tart pans, or a muffin pan. Place in freezer to set for at least one hour.
- To make Coconut Filling: In a small bowl whisk yogurt and coconut flour. Add coconut oil, vanilla, and shredded coconut and stir to combine. Refrigerate for a few hours to set.
- To assemble the tart: If using a pie plate: sprinkle crust with minced mango, and cover with Coconut Filling. Smooth top, then freeze for one hour. Slice and serve cold. If using tart or muffin pan, use a butter knife to gently remove tarts from muffin pan. Arrange on plate or platter. Scoop coconut filling into shells, then top with mango. Serve immediately, or freeze for later. Enjoy!