- 1½ cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed cookies, pecans and butter. Press into the bottom and an inch up the sides of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. Set aside and cool.
- In a food processor, blend together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, ½ cup sugar, vanilla and corn starch until smooth. Set aside 1 cup of mixture. Add the remaining sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture into the crust and drop spoonfuls of the set-aside mixture on top. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until set. Run a knife around the edge of the pan. Allow to cool before removing pan rim.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!