- 1 cup raw pecans, finely ground
- 1 cup raw almonds, finely ground
- 10-12 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2-3 teaspoons strong brew coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup crushed pecans
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 6 Tablespoons raw cacao powder (optional)
Recommended Materials: Food Processor
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except crushed pecans into a food processor. Process until a thick dough forms.
- Place dough into a large mixing bowl. Add crushed pecans and knead dough until pecans are evenly distributed.
- Put dough into lined baking dish and use hands to press to dough into the bottom of the dish. If desired, sprinkle chocolate chips over top and gently press chocolate chips into the dough.
- Slice into squares and dust with cacao powder, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until desired firmness is achieved. Enjoy!