No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
These keiki-friendly oatmeal cookies are so easy to throw together. The best part—you don’t need to turn on your oven!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll mixture into small round balls. Place cookies onto lined baking sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!