- 1½ cups pastry flour
- 4 ounces butter, chopped
- ½ cup powdered sugar + 3 Tablespoons
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 peaches, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place flour, butter and powdered sugar in a food processor. Process for 15 seconds or until fine and crumbly. Work with a pastry cutter or finger tips if you don’t have a food processor.
- Add almost all the juice and process briefly until the mixture comes together, adding more juice if necessary.
- Turn the dough out onto a sheet of wax paper and press together until smooth. Roll out to a circle about 12" in diameter and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place peaches in a bowl and sprinkle with 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon. Gently toss to coat.
- Place dough on a cookie sheet. Pile peach mixture in the center of dough in an 8" circle. Fold pastry edges over filling, leaving the center of the peaches uncovered.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Dust the top with powdered sugar. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, and enjoy!