Peppermint Tooth Paste
Easy to make, safe to eat, highly effective and delicious. Feel free to experiment with flavors - cinnamon, clove, fennel, anise, eucalyptus and vanilla are popular.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:52pm
- 2 Tablespoons of calcium carbonate
- 2 Tablespoons of bentonite clay
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seed powder, optional
- 3 sprays of colloidal silver, optional
- 2-3 drops of peppermint oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of water to make a paste. (Optionally, substitute 1 Tablespoon of water for coconut oil)
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, adding enough water to make a paste of the appropriate consistency.
- Store in a small jar or apparatus for squeezing.