Pineapple Bliss Frosting
Pineapple Bliss Frosting Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural
Yield:1 ½ - 2 cups frosting
Updated: Tue, 04/30/2019 - 10:41pm
- 6 Tablespoons crushed pineapple
- ½ cup softened butter
- 3 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- Process pineapple in a blender until completely pureéd.
- Cream butter with an electric mixer on low. Gradually beat in sugar. Increase mixer to medium speed and cream for a few minutes. Scrape sides of bowl to ensure all sugar is incorporated.
- Stir in pineapple pureé and beat at medium speed for a couple of minutes. Gradually add 1 Tablespoon pineapple juice. Mix until frosting looks spreadable. If too thick, add another Tablespoon pineapple juice.
- Spread on Golden Snitch Cupcakes or any of your favorite cakes or cupcakes. Enjoy!