- 2 cups water
- 1¼ cups sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- Fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream (optional)
- To cook Pomegrante Syrup: Place water, sugar, lemon zest, pomegranate molasses and vanilla in a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer and add peach halves. Cover with parchment paper and simmer 8-10 minutes or until peaches are cooked but still a little firm.
- Scoop peaches into a serving dish. Pour syrup over peaches and top with fresh raspberries.
- Serve warm or chilled. Top with fresh whipped cream before serving and enjoy!