Pumpkin Pie Jars
These creamy, no-bake, vegan Pumpkin Pie Jars are a failproof healthy dessert option for the holiday season!
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- chopped nuts or crumbled cookies
- coconut whipped cream
- In a blender, combine the pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut cream, nutmeg and ground ginger. Blend until smooth. Scoop into a container and refrigerate for several hours, until it is the consistency of thick pudding.
- To assemble, add some of the chilled pumpkin mixture to the bottom of your serving jars, then add a layer of nuts or cookies, then a layer of coconut whipped cream, then pumpkin, nuts/cookies, and top with coconut whipped cream.Sprinkle ground ginger or nutmeg on top, if desired.
- Eat immediately, or chill for a couple of hours before serving.