- 2½ cups raw almonds
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 1-4 hours
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, soaked 1-4 hours
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup raw agave nectar
- ¾ cup fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 cup raw coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* or ½ teaspoon raw vanilla powder(optional)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract* (optional)
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract* or 1½ teaspoons raw vanilla powder (optional)
- ½ cup raw agave nectar
- ½ cup raw coconut butter
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 3 dates, pitted, soaked 1-2 hours and finely diced
- ½ cup grated raw chocolate
- Fresh cherries, to garnish
*Not considered a raw product
- Prepare Cake: Place almonds in a food processor and pulse into a fine powder. Sprinkle a small amount in the spring form pan.
- Divide almond meal. Set aside one half for later use. Combine remaining almond meal with remaining Cake ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly into spring form pan. Place cake in freezer until solid – overnight is recommended.
- About an hour before serving, remove Cake from freezer and let sit at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, combine all Frosting ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Prepare Topping: Combine reserved almond meal, cacao powder, dates, and grated chocolate in a mixing bowl. Crush with your hands until crumbly.
- Release cake from spring form pan and transfer to a large serving platter. Use a rubber spatula to frost cake with prepared Frosting. Sprinkle Topping all over and garnish with cherries. Enjoy!