- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- 2 cups cashews, soaked 1 hour and drained
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup raw agave nectar
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1½ teaspoon raw vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted
- Process Crust ingredients until crumbly. Press evenly into a spring form pan.
- Process Filling ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Pour Filling over Crust and place in freezer 1-2 hours until set.
- Place frozen blueberries into a food processor with dates to make Blueberry Sauce.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Pour Blueberry Sauce on top and then sprinkle on remaining whole fresh berries. Cut evenly and serve while cold. Enjoy!