- 2 large apples
- Date Caramel Sauce
- 6 dates
- 1 Tablespoon non-dairy milk or water
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon raw vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 craft sticks
- Toppings of choice
1.Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain water from dates and save if using in sauce.
2. In a high speed blender combine all ingredients for the Date Caramel Sauce. Add more non-dairy milk by the teaspoon as needed if sauce doesn’t blend well.
3. Blend caramel sauce until you have a creamy and spreadable consistency
4. Cover the apples evenly with the date caramel sauce.
5. Place apples in the fridge to firm up the caramel sauce on apples.
6. Roll apples around in chopped nuts or your favorite toppings.
7. Chill in fridge another 5-10 minutes until caramel sauce is set. Serve and enjoy!!!