- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1½ cups pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ¼ - ½ cup agave nectar or honey
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- For the Brownie: grind almonds and walnuts in a food processor to a fine powder.
- Add dates and pulse until the mixture is combined and crumbly. Add cacao powder, vanilla, coconut oil, and salt and pulse to combine. The mixture should stick together when pressed between two fingers.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or waxed paper. Press the Brownie mixture into the bottom pan and set aside.
- For the Peppermint Fudge: Blend coconut butter and agave until smooth. Add cacao and peppermint extract. Blend again, and taste, adding more agave or peppermint to taste.
- Spread Peppermint Fudge onto Brownie layer, and smooth with a spatula.
- Let Brownies chill in refrigerator for one hour before cutting. Store in refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy cold or warm!