Raw Chocolate Spice Pudding
A delicious raw pudding featuring the spices of the season. Make ahead and take to all your healthy holiday meals. This can also be used as a frosting for cakes or used as a pie filling.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:52pm
- ½ cup dates, pitted and soaked for 1 hour
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon raw vanilla powder
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch sea salt
- Honey or agave nectar as needed for taste
- Drain dates, reserving soak water.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth, adding reserved date water as needed. Taste and add honey or agave for extra sweetness.
- Turn out into a bowl and let chill for one hour, up to overnight. Serve and enjoy!