Raw Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Raw Dark Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1cup almonds
- 9 dates
- 3 cups cashews, soaked 1-4 hours
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup raw cacao
- 1 cup raw agave
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract *not raw
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Raw chocolate bar
- In a food processor, process all Crust ingredients until crumbly. Press firmly into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- In a blender or processor, blend all Filling ingredients until creamy smooth.
- Pour over Crust and grate desired amount of raw chocolate bar over the top for decoration.
- Put in freezer or refrigerator until firm. Serve and enjoy!