- 1 Tablespoon raw coconut oil
- 1-2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 large avocados, pitted and chopped
- Juice of 3 limes
- ¼ cup raw coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons raw agave nectar
- Lightly oil a muffin tin with 1 Tablespoon coconut oil.
- Place 1 cup almonds in a food processor and blend until a fine, flour-like consistency is achieved. Should yield about 1 cup almond meal. Add and process more almonds as needed.
- Prepare Crust: Combine all Crust ingredients in a food processor and mix until dates are blended entirely.
- Place equal amounts of Crust mixture in each muffin tin and press to about 1" thick.
- Prepare Filling: Combine all Filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Spoon Filling evenly into each muffin tin and freeze for 1-2 hours or refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Serve immediately and enjoy!