- ½ cup almonds + 15 almonds reserved
- ½ cup walnuts
- Pinch salt
- 3 Tablespoons maca powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon water + more if necessary
- Add ½ cup almonds, walnuts and salt into food processor. Blend until very fine, like the texture of sand.
- Add in remaining ingredients. Blend again, until mixture begins to thicken and stick together.
- Check texture by pinching a bit between your fingers. It should be sticky and able to keep its shape. If mixture is too dry, add 1 Tablespoon more water.
- Pour mixture into a mixing bowl. Shape mixture with your hands into golf ball sized balls. Place 1 almond in the center. Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!