Raw Macaroons with Chocolate Drizzle
Raw Macaroons with Chocolate Drizzle Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural
- 2 cups cashews, soaked 1 hour
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Zest from 1 orange
- ½ cup agave
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 3 Tablespoons raw agave
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract* or raw vanilla powder
*Not a raw product
- Place Macaroon ingredients into a food processor. Process until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Form Macaroons into 2" sized balls, and gently press into baking sheet.
- Mix together Chocolate Drizzle ingredients.
- Using a spoon, drizzle Chocolate Drizzle over the top of the Macaroons.
- Place Macaroons in refrigerator for 1 hour to set. Serve and enjoy!