Raw Pear & Apple Cheesecake
This raw cheesecake is truly divine. This decadent recipe features just fruits, nuts and natural sweeteners, so all your guests can enjoy this wonderful dairy-free treat.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:52pm
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups cashews, soaked one hour
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates, soaked for 20 minutes in ½ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon raw vanilla powder
- 1 Tablespoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Process Crust ingredients until crumbly and sticky. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom of a springform pan. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse cashews. In a blender or processor, blend all Filling ingredients until creamy and smooth. Set aside
- To make Caramel Sauce: blend dates and soak water together with vanilla, maca, psyllium husk and salt until totally smooth. Add a few more Tablespoons water if needed.
- To build the Cheesecake: Spread half of the Filling onto the Crust. Layer half of the Sliced Fruit neatly on top of filling. Drizzle with half of the Caramel Sauce. Pour on remaining Filling.
- In a medium bowl, toss together remaining Sliced Fruit and Caramel Sauce. Once apples and pears are coated, layer evenly on the top of cheesecake.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!