- 3 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup dates, pitted and soaked 1-2 hours
- ¼ cup raw coconut flakes
- 3 cups cashews, soaked 2-4 hours
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup raw agave nectar
- ¾ cup raw coconut oil
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract* or 1½ teaspoons raw vanilla powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
*Not considered a raw product
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen strawberries, defrosted
- ½ cup dates
- Lightly grease a spring form pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Process all Crust ingredients except coconut flakes in a food processor until fine and crumbly.
- Press coconut flakes into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- Place Crust mixture on top of coconut and press down firmly with your hands.
- In a blender or processor, blend all Filling ingredients until creamy smooth.
- Pour Filling over crust and put in freezer until firm - at least 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer about an hour before serving.
- Combine Sauce ingredients in food processor. Process until well blended and pour over cheesecake. Serve and enjoy!