- ¾ cup raw cacao butter, chopped
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw agave nectar
- ¼ cup chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup ground roasted cashews* or raw cashews
*Not considered a raw product
- Line a baking sheet with 15 muffin liners. Set aside.
- Place chopped cacao butter a large glass bowl.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and place the bowl over the hot water until cacao butter melts completely.
- Gently stir in the cacao powder and agave nectar. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in apricots and stir to coat.
- Pour 1 scant (not completely full) Tablespoon of chocolate mixture into each muffin liner. Sprinkle with ground cashews. Let cool in the fridge until solid - about 2-3 hours. Store in the refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy!