- 2 cups frozen fruit(s) of choice (bananas, blueberries, mango, etc.)
- ¼ cup coconut water
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk yogurt
- Optional add-ins:
- Chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- 6 slim glasses*
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
*You can purchase popsicle molds online if you’d prefer. If not, glasses will work just fine.
- In a blender, break down frozen fruit. Add coconut water and blend until mixture reaches a thick smoothie consistency. Add more coconut water if needed, about a Tablespoon at a time.
- Pour ¼ cup of mixture into each glass. Place glasses in freezer for about 15 minutes to set.
- Optional: Mix add-ins with coconut milk yogurt.
- Remove glasses from freezer and ¼ cup coconut milk yogurt.
- Cover each glass with tinfoil to hold wooden popsicle sticks in place. Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the tinfoil and push the stick down into the frozen smoothie pop mixture.
- Place each smoothie pop in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Keep in freezer up to 2 weeks. Serve on a hot day, and enjoy!