- 1 cup cashews
- ¾ cup dried coconut
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon + more if desired
- Pinch of stevia + more if desired
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse to break up the cashews and then blend until well combined. Taste the mixture. Add more sweetener or lemon if desired.
- Wrap plastic wrap on top of a plate (the plastic will stop the dough from sticking). Shape dough into cookies and place on plate.
- Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until firm. Serve immediately or can be refrigerated for up to a week. Enjoy!