- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup small tapioca pearls
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toasted coconut flakes for garnish (optional)
- Fresh fruit for garnish (optional)
- Combine coconut cream and water in a medium saucepan. Cook on medium-low until just before the milk comes to boil.
- Add the tapioca pearls and stir often for 12 minutes or until pearls become translucent.
- Remove from heat and add maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour into serving bowls and let cool in the refridgerator for at least 20 minutes. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Serve with toasted coconut or fresh fruit garnish. Enjoy!