- 5 sheets phyllo dough, thawed according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) container vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 premixed Follow Your Heart Vegan Eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) melted vegan butter
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350° when phyllo is thawed.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg replacer, vanilla, lemon zest and frozen blueberries in a food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Cut phyllo sheets into 12 even squares (3 cuts down, 2 cuts across) – yielding 60 phyllo squares.
- Brush a muffin tin with melted butter. Place 5 phyllo squares in each muffin cup, brushing each layer with melted butter.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into all phyllo cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place fresh blueberries evenly on top of each tart and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar. Enjoy!