- 7 ounces creamed coconut + ¼ cup water
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground espresso beans
- Chopped candy canes
- Crushed pretzels
- Mini chocolate chips
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt the creamed coconut with water.
- Once creamed coconut becomes liquid, add chocolate chips, vegan butter, and vanilla extract. Heat until chocolate chips have melted.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and pour the melted ingredients inside. Optional: add toppings of your choice!
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator overnight to set. Once set: slice, serve, and enjoy!