Basic Cashew Queso
This queso is quick and easy to make. Pour over tortilla chips for delicious vegan nachos!
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup cashew milk
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until cashews are broken down and the mixture is smooth.
- If queso is too thick, add more water while blending until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- Pour queso into a pot and heat over medium low heat.
- Serve warm and enjoy!