- 4 cups chopped fresh tomato
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped fresh papaya
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon each chili powder and chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt (more to taste)
- Blend 2 cups tomato and ½ teaspoon salt in food processor until smooth. Add blended tomatoes to a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Add more salt, lime, or vinegar to taste. Let stand one hour for best flavor.
- Serve with chips, tacos, or burritos. Enjoy!