Carrot Cashew Miso Spread
Creamy cashews and sweet carrots are blended into a flavorful, raw dip for crackers, veggies, or more!
2 cups dip
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 2 cups shredded carrots + extra for garnish
- ¼ cup white miso or chickpea miso
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1-2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey
- Water, as needed
- Combine cashews, 2 cups shredded carrots, miso, zest, juice, salt and honey in a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy, adding water as necessary for a smoother texture.
- Garnish with shredded carrots and enjoy!