This exciting bean-free hummus has all the richness and flavors of chickpea hummus…but using the humble cauliflower.
- 1 head cauliflower, steamed and cubed
- ½ cup cashew butter, or nut butter of choice
- 2-3 Tablespoons tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ -1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth or desired consistency. Serve immediately or chilled with pita chips, fresh veggies, or in a wrap! Enjoy!