- 2 sticks vegan butter, softened at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, to taste
- 1-2 limes, zested
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Place mixture in a sheet of parchment paper and roll into a log. Twist both ends to seal butter in paper.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Remove parchment paper and enjoy sliced or spread over your choice of food.