Spread this salty-sour-sweet spread on crackers with goat cheese for a quick snack.
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1⁄2 cup stemmed & chopped dried figs (about 9 figs)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt, black pepper, and chili flakes, to taste
- Pulse olives, figs, capers, garlic, and thyme in a food processor until a coarse mixture forms. Add remaining oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Pulse to desired consistency. Serve and enjoy!