Gingered Cranberry Chutney
With strong sweet, ginger and tart notes, a little spoonful of this chutney goes a long way. Lucuma powder is a super-foods sweetener with a low-glycemic index and fragrant taste.
Updated: Sat, 04/14/2018 - 11:21am
- 1 pint fresh cranberries
- ⅛ cup chopped fresh ginger
- ⅛ cup raisins
- 1 large orange, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup agave syrup + more if needed
- ¼ cup lucuma powder + more if needed
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest
- Place all ingredients into food processor and pulse until a chunky consistency is achieved.
- If desired, add a little more sweetener to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to meld together. Enjoy!