- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ teaspoon agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup diced avocado
- Combine mango, black beans, cucumber, bell pepper, green onion and cilantro in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut oil, lime juice, agave nectar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over mango salad.
- Add avocado and gently fold to combine. Enjoy!