- 2 cups mushrooms, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms, onions, and garlic until fragrant.
- Add red wine vinegar and sauté until heated.
- Add flour and whisk to create a roux.
- Slowly add in vegetable broth, whisking, until all the vegetable broth has been added.
- Simmer the gravy over medium heat until it thickens.
- Transfer gravy to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve warm with biscuits or over potatoes.