- 4½ Tablespoons oil
- 3 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 7 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and sauté until seeds begin to darken.
- Add chili flakes and cook until golden brown.
- Add pineapple, cinnamon and ground cloves.
- Cook until pineapple becomes tender and the liquid evaporates.
- When the mixture becomes dry, add brown sugar and raisins.
- Cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and serve warm. Enjoy!