- 12 oz soft, silken tofu
- 4-5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon agave
- 5 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup green peas
- 4 cups finely sliced spinach (or baby kale)
- 1 cup finely sliced artichoke hearts
- 1 cup finely sliced basil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme and/or tarragon
- Blend all Tofu Mayonnaise ingredients in the food processor until smooth, adding more oil or water as necessary to create a smooth but thick consistency. Set in fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Add potatoes to a large stockpot and cover with water. Boil until just fork-tender. Toss in peas to blanch, let stand for one minute. Drain in colander, and rinse with cold water. Let cool entirely before proceeding with recipe.
- Toss cooled potatoes and peas into a large bowl with baby kale, artichoke hearts, basil, and thyme. Drizzle with Tofu Mayonnaise and gently toss together. Enjoy immediately or let chill one hour before serving.