Raw Ketchup recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons red onion
- 1 date, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon nama shoyu
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week. Use on top of your favorite veggie burgers or anything else! Enjoy!