Spicy Raw Marinara
This delicious marinara is not only raw its also vegan. It's also very easy to make by only using a food processor or blender.
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- Juice 1 lemon
- 4 dates, more if you like sweeter sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons red onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor, and blend until well combined. Serve and enjoy!