Vegan Artichoke and Kale Dip w/ Life Foods Tempeh
3 Tablespoons Safflower oil
1 cup diced red pepper
¼ cup diced shallots
1 package Life Foods Tempeh, crumbed
2 cups finely chopped kale
2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts in water, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
5-6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
1 (4-ounce) container vegan parmesan cheese
1 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Life Foods hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté red pepper and shallots until translucent.
- Add tempeh and cook until browned.
- Remove sauté from heat and let cool slightly. Place in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Transfer ingredients to an 8x8 baking dish and place in oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil the top for a couple minutes to brown before removing from the oven. Serve and enjoy.