Vegan Garlic Compound Butter
Amp up your plain butter with the addition of garlic, instantly takes your meal to the next level!
- 2 sticks vegan butter, softened at room temperature
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons white miso
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Place mixture in a sheet of parchment paper and roll into a log. Twist both ends to seal butter in paper.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Remove parchment paper and enjoy sliced or spread over bread, or on top of veggies!