- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ cup tahini
- 2-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup hempseeds
- Add chopped zucchini and peppers to a 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 450º, stirring after 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Blend vegetables and all remaining ingredients in a food processor until very smooth. Add water if necessary.
- Serve with pita or fresh vegetables. Enjoy!