Sweet Strawberry Salsa
Sweet Strawberry Salsa recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, diced
- 4 small tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, de-seeded and minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lime or 2 small limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon turbinado sugar
- Combine strawberries, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- Stir in oil, lime juice, salt and sugar.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!