Baked Tempeh with Miso Butter
Make miso butter ahead of time to make this quick dinner even faster!
- 1/2 cup butter or vegan butter, softened
- 2-3 Tablespoons miso
- 1 (8-ounce) package tempeh, chopped
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a food processor or fork, cream together the butter and miso.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the miso butter and tempeh until tempeh is completley coated.
- Spread out tempeh on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, garnish with black pepper. Serve warm and enjoy!