- 5 carrots, each at least 6” in length
- 2 Tablespoons oil of choice
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the carrots in a gallon sized bag and drizzle the oil over them.
- Close and shake the bag to evenly coat the carrots in oil.
- Add nutritional yeast, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, and garlic to the bag.
- Close and shake the bag to evenly coat the carrots in seasoning.
- Allow the carrots to marinade in the seasoning for at least 4 hours, preferably 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425̊ F and cook the carrots for 25-30 minutes.
- Place the carrots in hot dog buns, add your favorite toppings, and enjoy!