This one pot taco stuffing is easy to whip together and tastes amazing! Make a big batch and freeze the leftovers for days when you’re really pressed for time.
Updated: Sat, 06/23/2018 - 6:46am
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning OR:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- In a deep skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add cauliflower florets and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add onion and bell pepper and sauté until onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, black beans, cilantro, garlic, soy sauce, and taco seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Pour vegetable broth into pot, and allow to simmer until thickened.
- Scoop mix into taco shells. Top with cheese, guacamole, and any other desired toppings. Enjoy!