Curried Cauliflower and Lentils
Curried Cauliflower and Lentils recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 2 Tablespoons oil or ghee
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon asafetida
- 1½ teaspoons black mustard seeds
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger, asafetida, black mustard seeds, cumin, coriander, turmeric and garam masala. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower and mix until spices and cauliflower are combined.
- Mix in canned tomatoes, lentils and salt.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in agave and enjoy!