- 1 cup quinoa
- Place quinoa in a large bowl. Rinse and drain quinoa to remove dust.
- Completely cover quinoa in filtered water and soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse and drain water and transfer quinoa to a sprouting jar or a fine colander.
- Rinse quinoa every few hours, making sure to drain off all water. Sprouting will occur in 24 hours, but you can continue to sprout for 2 days if desired for softer consistency.
- You can store quinoa in an air tight container for up to 1 week. Use in salads, raw burgers and desserts. Enjoy!