- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons mirin
- 1 Tablespoon dried garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon each black pepper and coriander
- 1 (8-ounce) block tempeh (soy or mung bean), cubed
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce/coconut aminos, mirin, garlic and spices to an 8x8 baking dish. Add in tempeh, turning each piece to coat.
- Let marinate one hour. Preheat oven to 400º.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip tempeh and bake 10-15 minutes more, until tempeh is browned on each side and slightly crispy to the touch.